Pages

Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas Tags

Hello. Come and join us over at StampTV where I am hosting this week's Mix-It-Up-Monday (MIUM) challenge. Can you believe Christmas is just 13 days away! I'm sure everyone is busy, busy, busy, so we're going to keep things nice and simple. Let's make tags: big, small, holiday, birthday, fancy, simple, you choose. Make a tag (or tags) and just have fun with it. Tags are a great way to use up those scraps.

I made these with my scraps:


Gina K. supplies used:
Card stock: Kraft and White Layering
Stamps: Music Background, Holiday Frame, Holiday Basket (Small Poinsettia) and Home Is (From our House with Love)
Gina K. Inks: White, Red Hot, Christmas Pine, Blue Lagoon, Kraft and Charcoal Brown

I hope you come by and join in on the fun. Have a wonderfully creative week.

Hugs & Blessings





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.