Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Winter Wings

Hello there! Happy day to all.

Today's card is for this week's For the Birds challenge over at Mod Squad Challenge Blog. This card is a one layer card using Fabulous Frame and an image from the Winter Wings stamp set (I think this one is retired).


On Gina K. Pure Luxury Kraft card stock I stamped the frame and focal images with Versamark, then heat embossed with Ranger Super Fine White embossing powder. I colored the image with Prismacolor coloring pencils: White, Sienna Brown, Dark Brown, Light Cerulean Blue, True Blue and Indigo Blue. The sentiment is from the Frames & Flowers 2 set, stamped in Memento Paris Dusk. 

This is it for today, thanks for stopping by. 
Hugs & Blessings.




2 comments:

  1. You are right, that stamp set is retired, and it's one of my all time favorites. I think it's so sweet. You have used it beautifully here, love how you have inserted it in the Fabulous Frame. Well done, just a darling little card!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.