Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Gate Fold Fall

Hello!  It's been a very hot summer so I thought a Fall card would help me cool down a bit.  Today I have a gate fold card to share with you using Gina K. Designs pattern paper "The Simple Things".  I just love the golds, greens, reds and blue-greens on this paper.




The card base is Ivory Pearl and I found the perfect cardstock in my stash to use as mats (1-7/8" x 5-1/4") on the panels (1-3/4" x 5-1/8") and for the circle (2-1/4") behind the sunflower.  The flower is from Melanie Muenchinger's A Year of Flowers; stamped using Memento Rich Cocoa, colored with Spectrum Noirs GB5 and EB5 then did some fussy cutting. Easy, peasy...fun.

I'll be entering this card in this week's Mod Squad Challenge and StampTV's Friday Funday Monthly Challenge. I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and Blessings.


3 comments:

  1. First of all, I love the way that you matched the design on the front. The bright colors tat you used to layer the Design paper on is very attractive. All it needed was the sunflower to finish it off. I hope that you feel cooler. Thanks for joining us in the Mod Squad Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, LOVE the patterned paper!! And it's great the way you picked up the colors in the patterned paper for the whole card. That sunflower just makes me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card and I love the gatefold design. Your choice of pattern paper is perfect too. I was going to join in the challenge too, but time did not permit me to get a card completed.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.