Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Fast & Easy Birthday

Hi! Hope you're having a wonderfully creative day!

This week's Mod Squad Challenge calls for a fast and easy card, perfect for the summertime when we are spending more time outdoors and might need to make a card quickly,

For my card I used Melanie Muenchinger's Fabulous Frame and Fabulous Frame Fillers stamp sets and Gina K's Birthday Blessings (sentiment).


All cardstock are from Gina K. Designs: Ocean Mist, Prickly Pear & White layering weight. The frame is stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Spectrum Noir BT5. The flowers are stamped using Memento London Fog and the centers colored with CT1,  

This card comes together fast and easy, it took me longer to decide what to make for the challenge than to make it.  Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and Blessings.

Update: My card was chosen Top 3 in the Mod Squad Challenge!







7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Sylvia. Might have to CASE it - awesome use of that stamp set, and great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy and CASE away. I believe I CASEd it from Melanie.

      Delete
  2. So gorgeous, love the soft colors. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous. Love every detail of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Verna, thanks for leaving me some love. I appreciate it.

      Delete

I would love to read your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.