Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Spring Forward

Hi everyone, today I have a cute card for you. It screams Spring, but in a childish sort of way. I can see myself in elementary school making something like this with crayons.

Over at the Mod Squad Challenge blog we are challenged to make a Spring card. I used the new Raindrops and Flowers stencil from Latina Crafter, some texture paste and chalk. It's the first time I use texture paste and love how it came out. The butterfly and sentiment are from Gina K's Birthday Essentials StampTV Kit. The card base is Ocean Mist cardstock, also from Gina K.


Thanks for passing by.  Until next post, have a wonderfully creative week.

Hugs and blessings.





4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful, springy card. The perfect one for this challenge. Love that embossing - and the texture paste is so fun with the color. And of course the butterfly is beautiful on this. I love that kit, I NEED to get it...lol. We are expecting 3-6 inches of heavy, wet snow today - I'm sure you are experiencing much better weather in your neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful spring card. It is so like what I would love to see outside my window rather than the blowing snow we have today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful first try of texture paste...so stinkin cute! Thank you joining us at The Mod Squad Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so pretty. Love all those Spring colors. Thank you so much for playing along with The Mod Squad Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.