Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Give Thanks

Happy Monday all!

I have a quick card to share with you today.  Over at the Mod Squad Challenge Blog, Sharyn has challenged us with a word challenge and the word is Holiday. So for my holiday card I made a Thanksgiving card. This is one of my favorite holidays because it brings the family together to give thanks for all of God's bounty (and eat really good food).


For my card I stamped Melanie Muenchinger's Fabulous Frame on Pure Luxury Dark Sage cardstock and heat embossed it with Seafoam White embossing powder. The a pattern paper in the panels is from the Sun Kissed Autumn paper pack. To purchase the stamp set, cardstock and the paper pack visit Gina K. The oval with the wheat is a cut file from Make-The-Cut which I sized to fit perfectly in the stamped oval. The sentiment is also cut with the MTC program. Easy peasy, and very nice!

That's it for today, thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

  1. Really pretty card! I love that patterned paper. It is so perfect for a Fall card. Thanks for joining us this week at the Mod Squad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous girl! Love your colors with that pretty pattern paper too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.