Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Paper Pieced Christmas

Hi friends and happy Sunday. I hope you've had a good weekend and are ready to face the new week. I had a nice one, made my first Christmas card for this year, visited my nephew's newborn baby boy, great to see the family still growing, and played in the pool with my youngest grandson. I'm pretty much ready for bed, but wanted to get this post ready.

For today's card I am combining stamps from Latina Crafter and Gina K. Designs. The card base is Gina K's Pure Luxury Fresh Asparagus and the pattern paper is from her Merry Little Christmas collection. I stamped the focal image from Latina Crafter's Feliz Navidad set and colored with Copics. The hat and vest are paper pieced with Gina K's Garden Tour pattern paper. The sentiment is from Gina K's Merry Tree set. This card will be entered in this week's Mod Squad Challenge.


Hope you like it. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderfully creative week.






8 comments:

  1. ouuu Sylvia que bonita tarjetita!!!!!
    hace sentir ya cerquita la navidad!!!

    salÜditos...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Ledia. Cuando venimos a ver, Navidad está a la vuelta de la esquina.

      Delete
  2. I love the card and beautiful ribbon bow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Verna. I need to buy more seam binding because they make such beautiful bows.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful job on the paper piecing! Thanks for playing in the Mod Squad challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.