Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Masculine Birthday Two

Hi again,

I had a chance to make another card for the Mod Squad Challenge.

For my second card I used the Triple Time Stamping technique. Instead of stamping, I used a pattern paper from Gina K. Designs Season's Greetings paper pack. I offset each layer with Powder Blue cardstock. The sentiment is from Gina K's Wild at Heart stamp set. I then added some silver brads and a white ribbon. This is a great card for a birthday in the winter time.


I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by. Until the next post, have a wonderfully creative week.

Hugs and blesssings.




1 comment:

  1. I love how you used the pattern paper in this fashion. I would never have thought of that. I always like the look of triple time stamping but this is super as well.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.