Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Gina K Guest DT June Challenge

Hi everyone,

I'm back today with another card, this time for the Gina K. Guest DT Challenge. The challenge is to make a matching, lined envelope to go with our card. Gina has a great video showcasing this project and instructions, you can see it here.

Since Father's Day is around the corner I decided to make a card for the occasion. For my card I used pattern paper from the Merry Little Christmas paper pack for the tie and to line the envelope. For the card base I used Gina K's Pure Luxury Christmas Pine cardstock. The sentiment is from Stately Flowers 6 stamp set designed by Melanie Muenchinger. I added some faux stitching and a button to this clean and simple card. Hope you like it.



Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.