Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Baby Boy

Happy Monday everyone! For those of you who celebrate Easter, I hope it was a blessed one. Our family got together for an Easter brunch full of yummy food, but more importantly we had a chance to share with family and friends we don't see every day. We had a wonderful time.

Today's card is for my nephew who will soon have his first child. I will be entering this card in this week's challenge over at Mod Squad Challenge Blog; this week it's a color challenge. For my card I used Gina K. Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight White card stock for the card base, layered with Ocean Mist. The onesies are a cut file from Lori Whitlock (#24919 Silhouette store) which I cut with my Silhouette Cameo. This is a perfect card to use those scraps. The cutsie little stars are cutouts left behind from the smallest oval in Spellbinders Floral Ovals die set. I used this die to make my niece's wedding invitations and saved the itty bitty stars thinking I could use them on a project. And so I did.



This card was fun and easy to make. Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by.




2 comments:

  1. What an adorable creation! Love the little stars too! Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge on the Mod Squad Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Perfectly done up for a little baby welcome card.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.