Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Mod Squad Color Palette

Happy Monday everyone!

Today's card will be entered in this week's challenge over at the Mod Squad Challenge Blog. The challenge is to make a card (or other project) using the color palette they posted. The colors I chose are black, white, purple, green and red.


I stamped the flower from GKD Stately Flowers 7 stamp set on vellum with Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I did the same thing with the sentiment, which is from GKD Celebrate the Season. Using Spectrum Noir markers, I colored the flowers from behind in purple and green for the leaves. I scored lines and added the red ribbon. The card base is GKD Black Onyx. I think the color combination is an elegant combination with very subtle coloring suitable for celebrating any major life event. 

That's it for today, thanks for stopping by. Hugz and blessings.







1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Sylvia. Love the softness the vellum ads to the card. The flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.