Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Latina Crafter Sketch 32

Saludos Amigas,

Aqui tengo mi participación del Sketch #32, casi "photo finish". Como que he tenido unos días de mucho trabajo y por poco no logro participar. Pero, ya ven lo logré.  Para la tarjeta usé los papeles Here & Now de Echo Park. El tag es un sello que nos regaló Latina Crafter en la segunda convención de scrapbooking que se celebró el domingo pasado. También usé sellos del set Sólo porque. Espero que les guste.

Sketch FEB



Abrazos y bendiciones.




5 comments:

  1. Your card is just adorable Sylvia. Lots going on, but I LOVE all the layers, they work so well together. I could look at it all day. I think the colors are fabulous, bright and cheerful - and we so need that right now. Well, maybe you don't, it's probably warm there. Not so much here. The other morning it was minus 20. So ready for spring and your card makes me think there is hope!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy for always taking the time to leave a comment, I truly appreciate it. I've been following the stateside weather news and I can't believe how crazy cold it's been. Spring is right around the corner though, so keep warm and happy thoughts. Sending you all some sunshine from here. Blessings.

      Delete

I would love to read your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.