Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Gina K Guest DT Challenge #3 and #4

The third challenge for the Gina K Guest DT is to make a set of tags. For my tags I used the rose from Melanie Muenchinger's Stately Flowers 6 stamp set. I was just itching to get these inked up and colored. I first stamped them with Memento Rich Cocoa and colored them using a combination of Copics and Spectrum Noir markers -I heard they play well together, and they do. I'm still learning how to color with alcohol markers, blending colors and shading; I'm enjoying the process.



The fourth challenge is a sketch challenge.  For this card I used Enjoy the Journey stamp set, Petals & Wings pattern paper scraps, White, Innocent Pink and Lemon Drop cardstock.




Until next post, have a wonderfully creative day. Hugz and blessings.



1 comment:

  1. Love your cards Sylvia. The one with the Enjoy the Journey focal is so cute. Good job on the challenges. Your roses are gorgeous!! I just ordered that stamp set and can't wait to get it and start coloring. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.