- Cardstock: Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight Pure Ivory, Bubblegum Pink
- Pattern paper: GKD Pure Luxury Petals & Wings Paper Pack (6"x6")
- Lady's Slipper stamp from Stately Flowers 7
- Sentiment stamp from Lacy Borders
- Spellbinders: Floral Ovals and Fancy Tags
- Pink and white gingham ribbon
- 4mm adhesive back Pearls
- Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink
- Spectrum Noir Markers: Leaves: DG3, DG4,DG2; CG2 Flower: CT3, PP3, PP4, PP5, GG1
- Form a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2-inch card from Ivory cardstock.
- Cut a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8-inch rectangle from Bubblegum Pink cardstock.
- Cut a 3-3/4 x 5-inch rectangle from pattern paper, adhere to pink layer.
- Before adhering to card front, add a Cheater's Bow.
- Using Spellbinders Floral Ovals die, cut and emboss small oval from pink cardstock, adhere to pattern paper.
- Stamp Lady's Slipper on white cardstock, color with markers and cut. Adhere to pink oval.
- Stamp quote on pink cardstock. Cut and emboss using Spellbinders Fancy Tags. Adhere to pattern paper.
- Embellish with pearls as shown.
I hope you like my card!
Have a wonderfully creative day!!